Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hatred of Inevitable



By Jojette Asumbrado Ramos

Death is something we feared and detested, but something that will happen to all of us; in our hearts we says I hope not too soon, though.

If the persona of Death materializes in front of me, I would surely run away from it. I too am not immune to his gruesome presence. Picturing him with all this darkness engulfing his person, the entire black cloak that prevents us from seeing his face and the crescent spear was never of any help to alleviate any comfort on our part. A terrorizing feeling being invoked when death is discussed, and pretty much my vision of him is as close as to you as well.

How to cheat death, if confronted by its inevitable moment? Surely, it is a riddle how to go around it. Run away from it by staying out of trouble, always be on safe surroundings, and never associate with people with shady life. And also, be healthy as much as you could. Doing these things makes the Death persona at bay. It will still come, but in a more distant future. But, as our nature dictates within, we long for adventures and fun, then the death persona is indeed the busiest.

If the time is right, I might embrace Death like a long lost friend, but for now, I will run like hell away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment