Friday, October 3, 2014

Changes are Inevitable



By Jojette Asumbrado Ramos

In my life, I encountered several changes. Some were tolerable, some were difficult to tackle. Moving forward is my response when it occurs, I detest stagnation more. 

Making decisions in life could be challenging, but I had learned to choose somehow. One has to learn how to swim or to sail in order to reach certain destinations. The process could be disheartening, yet the outcome allows us to feel accomplished and strong. 

There were times, challenges will choke you up, but just be steadfast, and it will get better along the way. I had learned to take life as it is, and embraced what life has to offer. 

All I know, I believed that I am special and God had created me for a certain cause, I intend to be as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment