Saturday, October 18, 2014

Standing My Ground



By Jojette Asumbrado Ramos

Why do I feel this way? It seemed I had lost something valuable but I know I had to give it up, because if not it will bound to hurt me fully. Ever since I am small, I knew I will survive in any circumstances. An inherent character which is embedded in me. I had to be tough in my life. I had chosen badly at times, but deep inside I know I could overcome all the trials.

In my life, I had experienced so much rejections from my love ones, the reason I am able to harden my heart as well. I questioned at times, why is that the people that hurt us more are the ones we expect to nurture us. I wish I had relatives who really could stand beside me, but all I had seen is that they prefer to make your life a bit not easy. 

One thing about me, I will never bow to anyone. If that is what other people expect from me, then they are wasting their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment