Friday, October 10, 2014

Let Me Run Unbridled


By Jojette Asumbrado Ramos

For the survival of my soul, I need to be set free. The innate in me should be allowed to roam and explore the corners of this wonderful world around us, and also, in the vicinity of my mind. Nothing should restrict the way I am thinking, the ideas and aspirations I have is the most important in my life.
When my mind and heart are free, that is the time I am happiest. It allows me to breathe more, and be creative as well. Even in this noisy world that we have, I could find solace in my thinking and mind. It allows me to venture on the unexplored.
Let me run with the wolves, because it is only then I am alive and fiery.
Do not put out the fire, because if you do, many will be cold. I am a fire that could light up and warm your heart.
Let me be then. Accept it that I do not belong to anybody else, I belong to the wild. I am what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment