Friday, September 19, 2014

Labels Do Count

Monday thru Friday I went to work. In the entrance of our office is a cafe that caters specifically with waffles. The aroma entices me every time I passed by. I told myself when I have my pay I will buy and try their specialty, not only for myself but for my son, hubby, and mom.

One day as I bought some, I brought it home for hubby and son for our dessert for breakfast. My husband asked where I got from, I answered it was from the Belgian Waffle. When he saw it, he said, "Ahhh, hot cake raman diay ni". He added, why does they have to label it as such. I answered, "'Tay, di ba mas nice kon ang tawag kay Belgian Waffle kaysa kay Belgian Hotcake". We all laughed about it, of course, with the sossy world that we have, everything should be labeled according to the mainstream.

So, there we were enjoying the savory taste of the Belgian Waffle.

They do have variety of flavors at hand. What we had tried were the chocolate and the cheddar cheese, for now.

Next salary time, it will be a different flavor. Let us see what is the most delicious of it all. I am excited already and that goes too with my son and hubby, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment