Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Bestest Date Ever

As they say, be where your treasure is. And mine is being with my son.

Watching him in every step that he takes and seeing him grow with my own eyes every day, was the most fulfilling thing in my life. Deep in my heart, I had vowed, I will never forsake him as I had experienced in my life from other loved ones. In anyway that he needs me, he could be sure I will be there to assist him. 

As I was rummaging some old photographs, my son, Avkez, had asked me many questions. It occurred to me then, he is not aware of my childhood days. Then, an idea sinks in. There is no one in this world who could relay the story of my life better than me. Therefore, I had decided to make a book project about my childhood days, dedicated to my son. It will be an adventure for both of us, I will be taking him to my past life, let him see what I saw. Let him feel, what I felt. I do not know what will be the outcome of this, but I surely know, this project will make him understand his life too. I know when he will be an adult, he will have plenty of questions, so, by this book project, I will not only answer his future questions, but I will be bringing him to my past, as if he is really there. He will experience how it is to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment