Friday, July 12, 2013

Let Me Bleed

There are many things I wanted to say, but I always choose to keep it. Opted to be quiet at times, for others to speak. But when I do voice out my ideas, that is consistent with what I feel. I maybe judged of what I write, but I care no more. I am who I am, that is who I am.

What is Time? - A borrowed moment, and will never be taken back. It's face changes as we evolved in our daily lives. Every day is a 24- hour moment, but never a time of same existence. An hour, a minute, a second...we changed. A bit of us, aged gradually. If you feel a time to say something good, say it, because if you postponed, it might loose it's impact and meaning.

About People? - Every person is unique in many ways. Do not judged them, unless you know them fully. And if you know them already, you do not want to judged them either. People act as they do, because of their past experiences in life. Generally, all of us, just wanted full acceptance. I wanted to be accepted as I am. So, I am very open to accept others as they are. It will be a pure happiness, if they choose to reveal themselves to me. I give what I could share, even if sometimes it hurts.

About Love? - When I fall, I fall. Happy is he whom I had given my heart. I am yours until you break it. I still believe in true love, and because of that our world looks much more promising. It is love to one another, that we strive for Peace and Tranquility.


No comments:

Post a Comment